Steering Committee Meeting Agenda, Tues., October 22 9, 2019 6:00p-7:30p
Louisville Metro Public Health Department 400 E. Gray St., Louisville, KY 40202
- Reading and approval of the minutes.
- Approval of minutes from previous meeting.
- Reports of Officers, Boards, Standing Committees.
- Robert & Ryane’s Visit to Brigade Congress
- Connecting with IN Brigades
- Code for Boston Social Security Windfall Calculator (KY Connection w/ Yarmuth Office?)
- Rep. Rob Wiederstein’s Open Data Bill (KY General Assembly 2020 Bill)
- Court Bot possibility with Louisville Public Defender’s Office?
- Should we do a hack night?
- Reports of Special Committees.
- Discussion of ongoing apps and projects:
- Renters’ rights
- Teacher swap meet site
- KentuckianaWorks project
- Commenting app
- Robert hosting event with SPJ
- CFK + IxDA Meetup
Unfinished Business and General Orders.
- Austyn Hill discussed sponsorship by Software Guild
- Bret brought up how to host sites